• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold masterminded 064

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SAWMIKAZE

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Well i didnt really wanna sell this but i dont use it..( dont cry dan )..i bought it from steve bryan back in july and here it is up for sale again..ive cleaned it up and added a few things

New HD2 air filter with outerwear wrap
Clutch cover
Felling dawgs
Elastostart

This saw also has the desirable KS jug and is a strong runner..im probably gonna regret this.downloadfile-14.jpegdownloadfile-27.jpeg 20141112_180159.jpg

If you want some video i can text them

id like to get 975.00 ( PHO )

I tell ya fellers, I had this saw shipped straight to Randy from the orig seller. (this was back before Randy came up with his whole scheduling thing) and the saw set there for monthes. Having never even held a 064, I wasnt attached to it and got ancy, and put it up for sale here. It literally sold hours before I went and picked it up. I knew the second I saw it that I had made a mistake, but the deal was done. And the search began immediately for it's replacement which I secured from TNShaker last Fri night. Someone got a hell of a saw.

Latest posts

Back