• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold masterminded 064

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank God I have a ported 064 on the way to me, or I would have stroked out missing this one,

Great saw, great sale.

And congrats to the buyer it will go good with his Masterminded ms660

Thank God I have a ported 064 on the way to me, or I would have stroked out missing this one,

Great saw, great sale.

And congrats to the buyer it will go good with his Masterminded ms660
Thanks Justin, looking forward to it. My collection's almost compete......Yeah right!

Well i didnt really wanna sell this but i dont use it..( dont cry dan )..i bought it from steve bryan back in july and here it is up for sale again..ive cleaned it up and added a few things

New HD2 air filter with outerwear wrap
Clutch cover
Felling dawgs
Elastostart

This saw also has the desirable KS jug and is a strong runner..im probably gonna regret this.View attachment 384045View attachment 384046 View attachment 384047

If you want some video i can text them

id like to get 975.00 ( PHO )
Too late Ryan! Wheres the hate button?

Got my saw today. Even cleaner than I expected, and just when Ryan said it should arrive. It was better than described, fired right up, and cut great. It even came with an unexpected bonus…..A full tank of bar oil!

Ryan- I could not be happier with the whole transaction, and your excellent communication.

To anyone ever considering buying from him: Do not hesitate, buy with confidence. This is exactly the way these transactions should go.

Thanks Ryan!

Latest posts

Back