• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Masterminded 346xp NE

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aswan

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
IMG_2375.JPG IMG_2376.JPG IMG_2377.JPG IMG_2378.JPG IMG_2379.JPG IMG_2380.JPG Very nice Masterminded 346xp for sale. I bought the saw as a builder that needed a p&c. I split the cases and installed new OEM bearings and seal. Sent the saw to Randy with a new OEM p&c, cylinder cover, muffler, complete intake tract, recoil, clutch cover and recoil. I have not used the saw since I got it, just started it to tune. Made 190 psi on my gauge and it isn't broken in yet. $630 plus shipping.
I didn't pull the muffler for a piston pic, its brand new OEM with no time on it. I used the old style cover. Randy put a Walbro carb on it and deleted the primer bulb set up.

View attachment 575453 View attachment 575454 View attachment 575455 View attachment 575456 View attachment 575457 View attachment 575458 Very nice Masterminded 346xp for sale. I bought the saw as a builder that needed a p&c. I split the cases and installed new OEM bearings and seal. Sent the saw to Randy with a new OEM p&c, cylinder cover, muffler, complete intake tract, recoil, clutch cover and recoil. I have not used the saw since I got it, just started it to tune. Made 190 psi on my gauge and it isn't broken in yet. $630 plus shipping.
I didn't pull the muffler for a piston pic, its brand new OEM with no time on it. I used the old style cover. Randy put a Walbro carb on it and deleted the primer bulb set up.
Great deal there!

Latest posts

Back