• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Masterminded MS660 low hour !SPF!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fin460

Ham Fisted
Reaction score
I am selling this for my older brother. He is the man that introduced me to Arboristsite and to ported chainsaws.

He has had an ongoing eblow injury and he can't enjoy running his ms660 anymore since it hurts his arm too much. He keeps his saws well maintained and has several and the ms660 hasn't had much use since he hurt his arm.

He has always ran 91 octane ethanol free fuel, and he mixes 40:1 with stihl ultra. He bought the saw new from the local dealer and has done this from day one.

I get no premium here, just trying to help my brother out. We are asking 1100$ shipped pho 1200$ shipped with the 28" reduced weight bar.... the bar has hardly any run time at all.

This saw has less than 20 tanks of fuel through it. Firewood/cookie cutting fun only. My brother stopped logging before he got this saw.

I have ran it and it is fun, and I like it, but I have had a ported 066 and I miss it, but I just bought a nice ported 385xp and I have a very nice ported ms461r. I just can't justify buying it from him.

I can take better photos, and get a compression reading, or a look at the piston through the exhaust port. No gimmicks here just a very nice saw that needs a loving home!

Thank you for looking.

Tell your brother to get his elbow fixed. I had to have elbow surgery last December- surgeon said it was the worst collection of scar tissue he had ever seen in that tendon. Mine got so bad that even looking at a saw made it hurt. Since the surgery the elbow is great, I start saws without pain.

Not that it matters much, but isn't that an 066 (no flippy caps)?
No Sir

unaru6y9.jpg

Here's mine.

OP you got a Smokin' Deal.

I got mine for cheap in comparison to it's condition, and I've got more in mine than you do in yours.
Somebody is getting a Great Deal

I agree, I would buy it if I didn't have so many saws at the moment!, I'm thinking about trading my ms461r masterminded for it, but I just dont' need a ms660, I don't like to run much over a 25" bar for the everyday firewood cutting.

I agree, I would buy it if I didn't have so many saws at the moment!, I'm thinking about trading my ms461r masterminded for it, but I just dont' need a ms660, I don't like to run much over a 25" bar for the everyday firewood cutting.

That's going to be my next hi dolla purchase.

461R
R stands for Rips

My brother brought the ms660 so that I could take better photos for an interested buyer. I will start posting them up, I took several.

Latest posts

Back