may be on here as much!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

demc570

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Well when it rains it pours! Hospice came to help take care of mother in law,today....Then this afternoon,my uncle ((who tault me how to work hard, working construction for him when i was teenager)) who has prostate cancer is also having hospice come in tomorow,he is old school and just retired last year from construction due to his cancer......after losing my mom last year,and almost lost dad, our family could use some good thoughts and prayers....iam still trying to finish my firewood storage area,and still trying to go get the 441c i been bugging everyone about,lol...... so i may not be on here as much,but it helps being on here to take mind off things.....THANK YOU ALL..demc

so sorry to hear the bad in you life as you try to progress! this family will send hopeful prayers and thoughts of good will an happing's to you and yours! positive thoughts are just short of prayer friend .... always thinking good thoughts!!!!!!!!! stay strong and faithful to them...........

Very sorry to hear that demc.My thought and prayers are with you and your family for strength and peace.

It takes a strong person to deal with that double-whammy you got man. Take care of your pops. Time on this planet is limited and you never know when you're going to check out. Let us know how you like your new stihl when you get around to running it. :)

Sorry to hear things are going tough for ya. Sometimes we have to lean on the Lord to give us strength to just make it through the day and again the next day, but He likes it when we do.

Back