• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell McCullach 8200

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen these saws sell for over 1200 on eBay. The saw is all original. These are a very powerful saw with that said make me an offer the worst I can say is no

$1200? Even new in box, you're talking "pipe dream".

No pictures, unrealistic expectations, and you want people to make an offer? I have an offer, why don't you lay off the hippie lettuce, and get your act together? This isn't a bunch of Newbs you have here. Most guys in the know on McCulloch, also know you are posting out of your hind end.

Take it to eBay, you'll be able to achieve your wild dreams there.

When he e-mailed me the price I did not bother to respond. There was one in a pawn shop outside of Louisville 3 years ago for $75, it sold before I could get there. I can't imagine spending $1200 on a saw, much less an 8200. But then again I am cheap, I will save my money for a real deal like another $100 running 044.

Okay I have not put a price on here for a simple reason is I don't know what this thing is worth, but I do know it's worth more than a couple of hundred dollars. I said I saw one sell for over 1200 on eBay that is not an asking price. Guido Salvage, I told you the same thing in my reply I saw them sell on eBay but I told you to make me an offer. If you're going to send somebody an email off of the thread keep it as a separate email even if you don't like the reply. For those of you that gave constructive replies thank you very much I greatly appreciate it for those that posted insulting replies grow up this is a site for adults

Okay I have not put a price on here for a simple reason is I don't know what this thing is worth, but I do know it's worth more than a couple of hundred dollars. I said I saw one sell for over 1200 on eBay that is not an asking price. Guido Salvage, I told you the same thing in my reply I saw them sell on eBay but I told you to make me an offer. If you're going to send somebody an email off of the thread keep it as a separate email even if you don't like the reply. For those of you that gave constructive replies thank you very much I greatly appreciate it for those that posted insulting replies grow up this is a site for adults

Yes. Adults that typically do their own research, know how to post pictures, and don't use a forum Trading Post as a Fishing Expedition.

Flat out the saw is not worth $1200, very few used saws are. For "a couple of hundred dollars" I can find a better saw than an 8200. Take the time to do a search on this forum and read what Mark Heimann has written about them and their quirks.

By the way, the correct spelling is "McCulloch". I was also unable to find any completed listings on e-Bay for 8200's so I do not know how you found any selling for $1200.

Back