• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Mcculloch 1-62

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodslasher

Make McCulloch Great Again!
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Much as I hate to do it, I'm posting my McCulloch 1-62 up for sale. I was planning to make this a runner but didn't quite get there. I installed a new carb kit, a new fuel line, a N.O.S. tank gasket, a N.O.S. dog kit, and replaced the original damaged outer muffler half with a good used one. It has a clean p/c and ran on prime when I first got it, but I haven't tried to start it since I installed all the new parts. There might be a broken fuel tank mount on the cylinder but I can't recall for sure. The tank had a crack that I repaired with jbweld, and it's Komatsu yellow since that's the only color of yellow I had on hand when I re-assembled it. The chain is fairly worn but still usable and the bar has plenty of life left. I'd like to get $100 + shipping for it with the bar and chain, and I will NOT sell it p.h.o. or sell the bar and chain separate, this belongs as a unit. If no one buys this within 2 months, I'll donate it to Heimann's museum.
IMG_5696.jpegIMG_5697.jpegIMG_5698.jpegIMG_5699.jpegIMG_5700.jpegIMG_5701.jpeg

Back