• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold McCulloch 10-10S

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warped5

WingNut
Reaction score
Continuing to thin the herd a bit here. This is a really clean 10-10S that I got from Member bplust a few years ago. Hasn't seen a rough life at all; the only blemish of note is an area at the base of the rear handle where a bit of metal is removed. Everything is there and all works as it should. Ran well when I drained it and put it up 18 months ago. Comes with a lightly-used 20" bar and new Carlton chain. Priced at $155 plus the ride to your doorstep. PHO would be $125 plus the ride.

Wow! Dat one is clean.

Grate Sailer here folks.

Troof. Priced nicely as well.

That is a beauty Ted. Mint.

Should be smooth sailing with that gem.

Thanks, guys .... response has been underwhelming. If only folks knew how well these run. I've long referred to them as 'the factory hot rods of the sub-60cc 10 Series' ...

I'm thinking that I should find a new decomp valve to see if that compression number improves at all.

Thanks, guys .... response has been underwhelming. If only folks knew how well these run. I've long referred to them as 'the factory hot rods of the sub-60cc 10 Series' ...

I'm thinking that I should find a new decomp valve to see if that compression number improves at all.
really those are screamers.last of the good mac iron.bought one for my uncle just after the take over.bought it off of ebay i think around 97-98 for a little over $300.real shame i couldnt have afforded 10 of them at that time.

warped i would have bought this one in nothing flat if i hadn't tapped out paypal again on the 288 yesterday.

You have FOUR of these?

Good on ya, buddy!

I must apologize, I actually have five :)
I forgot about the one that was a fire department's saw, in great shape but the fuel line was absolutely dissolved into the fuel tank. It's on a shelf, waiting for a carb kit. My eight year old son has claimed that one, for when he gets "older" ;)

I must apologize, I actually have five :)
I forgot about the one that was a fire department's saw, in great shape but the fuel line was absolutely dissolved into the fuel tank. It's on a shelf, waiting for a carb kit. My eight year old son has claimed that one, for when he gets "older" ;)
You Suck!:laugh:

Considering that I didn't pay over $100 for any of them, I do, and am proud of it!!!
My favorite is one that I got an auction for $25. It's great, nobody buys old macs at auctions, then they pay retail for a Stihl. Whatever, more macs for me :)

Truer words.........truer words........

I'm interested. Any guess what shipping would be to be for the whole deal? Thanks.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Back