• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold McCulloch 895

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hows57

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Selling or trade for a more modern saw. Saw runs but needs work. Carb kit, fuel lines, filter ect. Missing the bar plates and the original chain guide washer. And not all the screws are original.
It has a 40" McCulloch bar that was converted to a roller nose. Hence the brass rivets. Half inch chain at about 80%. Overall condition of the saw is not bad. There is a small amount of corrosion on the bottom of the power head. I do have the 895 owners manul as well. Asking $375.00 plus shipping. Open to trades also.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Damn I just seen this...sold it says? I'd have jumped right on it

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

I bet within two guesses I know where it's going and probably one...

Sent from my 0PM92 using Tapatalk

Probably CM

I'm sorry but I scense a bit of animosity in your comments. Why I haven't any inclination. I will tell you this. Once the transaction was completed with @CM76 I hold him in the same regard as @leeha, @mdavlee, @Jon1212 and @redfin to only mention a few members I've had the pleasure of doing business with. I apologize if I'm wrong. But if I'm not do everyone a favor and keep any negative comments to yourself.

Thanks, Howard

Well guess what guy your dead wrong in your assumption. I think maybe you put a little more into this than what it really is. I've been collecting saws for awhile and I know who buys a lot of saws and who likes what is all, nothing more. I didn't mention any names either like you did which was totally unnecessary. Some people don't like everyone knowing their business. A few initials were posted out of respect for not letting others know about who bought what. Then you come along and put out several names. I'm glad I didn't get the saw myself as you would have told everyone apparently. That's why I was respectful. Not everyone's purchase is everyone's business. Duly noted not to buy anything from you. I keep all of my purchases private that are private it's only my business and the seller for the deal made... You've blown this way out of proportion now. I wouldn't post any private info Like that unless I talked to the people first. Over time you learn who to trust and who not to trust.

Well guess what guy your dead wrong in your assumption. I think maybe you put a little more into this than what it really is. I've been collecting saws for awhile and I know who buys a lot of saws and who likes what is all, nothing more. I didn't mention any names either like you did which was totally unnecessary. Some people don't like everyone knowing their business. A few initials were posted out of respect for not letting others know about who bought what. Then you come along and put out several names. I'm glad I didn't get the saw myself as you would have told everyone apparently. That's why I was respectful. Not everyone's purchase is everyone's business. Duly noted not to buy anything from you. I keep all of my purchases private that are private it's only my business and the seller for the deal made... You've blown this way out of proportion now. I wouldn't post any private info Like that unless I talked to the people first. Over time you learn who to trust and who not to trust.

I'm sure if any of the gentleman mentioned in my last post don't appreciate it, they will let me know. But I doubt it. End of conversation.

He's not on my favorites list either. I wouldn't give
ole Nick the sweat of my balls.
Lol.... Took me awhile to stop laughing at this one... You got to have a set of Balls first to sweat and you sure as hell don't have any. I just seen this post so decided to reply a bit. I never read your message off the chainsaw website because I don't waste my time on guys like you. You put your nose where it didn't belong and then call me names? You weren't even in the discussion and then come in and cuss me? Yeah your a real head case Peeha.. And I thank you for the ignore that's probably the nicest thing you've ever done. Keeping picks off my friends list with the prick taking care of it is ok with me. Have a nice life buddy and learn some manners and respect of others before you go shooting off your mouth where it doesn't belong...

Lol.... Took me awhile to stop laughing at this one... You got to have a set of Balls first to sweat and you sure as hell don't have any. I just seen this post so decided to reply a bit. I never read your message off the chainsaw website because I don't waste my time on guys like you. You put your nose where it didn't belong and then call me names? You weren't even in the discussion and then come in and cuss me? Yeah your a real head case Peeha.. And I thank you for the ignore that's probably the nicest thing you've ever done. Keeping picks off my friends list with the prick taking care of it is ok with me. Have a nice life buddy and learn some manners and respect of others before you go shooting off your mouth where it doesn't belong...

Your negative comments in regard to Lee are completely off base. It shows your true ignorance and immaturity. If you do not know the definition of ignorance please research it and you will see the error of your ways. Did you honestly read what you typed before you posted it? That is a question that needs an answer. Lee can if he chooses to, defend himself but he does not need to as his actions speak volumes to his knowledge and abilities. I consider him to be one of the most knowledgeable and dedicated mechanics I have ever known. What is your knowledge base?

Your negative comments in regard to Lee are completely off base. It shows your true ignorance and immaturity. If you do not know the definition of ignorance please research it and you will see the error of your ways. Did you honestly read what you typed before you posted it? That is a question that needs an answer. Lee can if he chooses to, defend himself but he does not need to as his actions speak volumes to his knowledge and abilities. I consider him to be one of the most knowledgeable and dedicated mechanics I have ever known. What is your knowledge base?
Repped!

Great post, Bill.

Latest posts

Back