McCulloch Chain Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jethro, i have put a tank thru the 10-10 with the tubing on it. It was sooo much easier to use. More comfy. It was great and again thankyou.
Ed, what i did was started it on as far as i could (2") then put an air gun on the other end. Hang on though itll pop off and wack you good if you dont. Seal the end on the air gun as best you can and push. It honestly took 10 minutes. It expanded a bit and slid around very easily. A little pushing yes but went very well. The handle was held in a vise. Id highly recomend the stuff

Jethro, i have put a tank thru the 10-10 with the tubing on it. It was sooo much easier to use. More comfy. It was great and again thankyou.
Ed, what i did was started it on as far as i could (2") then put an air gun on the other end. Hang on though itll pop off and wack you good if you dont. Seal the end on the air gun as best you can and push. It honestly took 10 minutes. It expanded a bit and slid around very easily. A little pushing yes but went very well. The handle was held in a vise. Id highly recomend the stuff

Your welcome:) yea it certainly fatten's up the bar and allows a proper grip of it . To me the bare bar was like riding a bike with no grips on just plain wrong and seems odd that they were even sold like that

Todays trash find . Troy Built TB5020 AV. Same saw as Pro Mac 5000. It is in very good shape except.....Had a hole in the oil tank from the chain falling off and balling up on the catcher. I cut a little plastic off the tank where it didnt matter and used it to weld the hole shut with a solder iron. Then I siliconed a piece of stainless steel on it to stop it from happening again. I love free stuff, even has a case with it!
IMG_3643.JPG IMG_3645.JPG IMG_3646.JPG IMG_3649.JPG

thumbnail.jpg I needed some carb gaskets for my Timberbear & 610's & I was kicking myself for not ordering some from Bob when I put in an order earlier in the week.Then I thought why not make my own?I already had the gasket material.So I made two gaskets.I found a gasket stuck to a carb that another member here had sent me back in the summer,so I had a template.
Ed

East Tennessee has turned to soup so no MAC action today. I did line up a Holiday treat for the old MACs. Red oak probably 3' in diameter 30' up to first branch then 8' of flare. Yummy. Ron

View attachment 692017

See if you can stand up the fone somewhere Ron and get some video of that 800 of yours running the old muffler. Would love to hear and see how yours runs especially in that lovely tree

Does anyone know the thread size of the plug that's supposed to be where the screw is? This is on a Super Pro 70...
9ac68822b795e73d2c9242a2b02f1f51.jpg

Latest posts

Back