McCulloch Chain Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did that roller nose come with the saw, Tim? Definitely a nice touch!

Yes it did. It's the only one I've seen posted in North America but there are some on chainsaw collectors site in Europe. There must be more around hiding in barns somewhere. I picked it up with a PM55 a four years ago.

I would like this one to make it's way to Mark's museum if we meet up again sometime.

Not sure about rare but I have one of those on my fathers 10-10 automatic. He seems to think it was a replacement part he purchased at some point. He owned the saw since new. It is the saw in the back in this picture.
791e2807a9bf6221100e4c7410c7d063.jpg

Not sure about rare but I have one of those on my fathers 10-10 automatic. He seems to think it was a replacement part he purchased at some point. He owned the saw since new. It is the saw in the back in this picture.
791e2807a9bf6221100e4c7410c7d063.jpg

That's a special saw then Kevin very cool.

I knew the black ones were replacements so that fits in I just never noticed that logo change I assumed they just sold old stock that was lying around after the brakes came in.

That's a special saw then Kevin very cool.

I knew the black ones were replacements so that fits in I just never noticed that logo change I assumed they just sold old stock that was lying around after the brakes came in.
I have had the saw in my possession for about 6 years now and have used it a fair bit, and I just noticed that logo about a month ago.

I just saw that on marketplace. Betting that is a 7-10. Good price too, you should grab it. Too far for me.

I have had the saw in my possession for about 6 years now and have used it a fair bit, and I just noticed that logo about a month ago.

Well geuss ya wouldn't really unless you were looking I spose does the other 10-10 pull that big bar ok?

Jethro, not that rare. Ive got several. Bought em all from bob johnson. Much better than the brake covers. Easier to access stuff.

Fair enough Vinny I get that and there light too. I don't mind the brake I love the short brake cover but only have just the one although after burning myself I understand why they made the long version lol.

I like to know if the short brake cover ever came with the older mac logo.

Can someone tell me about this saw
301627d3fb343bdebac071c43c5e2342.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Could be a pm555 a 10-10s a 7-10 or a pm700 a picture up close of the decomp area would help. Also does it have points or electronic? Your going to need to pull off the starter to clean it anyway

It's not my saw guy has it up for sale doesn't know anything about it other than it runs he thinks it's a 10 10 I was thinking 7-10

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back