McCulloch Chain Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There will be handy parts for sure.

There is a pm60 in that lot too.

54 57 60 and 70 had decomps too
Yes, but the 54, 57, and 60cc saws where later I believe. I think 1-10, 2-10, and3-10 where 54cc and the 4-10, 5-10(if that even exists??) And 6-10 where 70cc
Again, I'm not even close to an expert lol.

Yes, but the 54, 57, and 60cc saws where later I believe. I think 1-10, 2-10, and3-10 where 54cc and the 4-10, 5-10(if that even exists??) And 6-10 where 70cc
I'm no expert either but air filter cover does look like a early saw, just sold a really nice Super 2-10 Automatic
to help pay for my Pro Mac 800 and that had the dsp in the switch too so that alone doesn't make it a 70cc saw

I'm no expert either but air filter cover does look like a early saw, just sold a really nice Super 2-10 Automatic
to help pay for my Pro Mac 800 and that had the dsp in the switch too so that alone doesn't make it a 70cc saw
Either way, I offered them way less than there asking price, honestly dont think I'm gonna get it anyway.

I didnt get it anyway guys. The seller counter offered and I was already at the max I was willing to pay not knowing anything about it.

Where's Mark lol
Either way, I offered them way less than there asking price, honestly dont think I'm gonna get it anyway.
I ended up with it after all. I counter offered a whopping $5 over my initial offer and they accepted it. Let's just say I got it for less than half of their asking price. I feel like I did ok.
Nice when you get it let us know what it turns out to be hopefully it's a runner

I ended up with it after all. I counter offered a whopping $5 over my initial offer and they accepted it. Let's just say I got it for less than half of their asking price. I feel like I did ok.
bought one of my 7-10 saws from that same eBay seller. Took over a week just to ship the saw then another 10 days before it arrived. There were a few other saws that looked like a 6-10 or 7-10 but after my initial experience with that seller I declined to pursue that any further. I hope your transaction goes better than mine.

That's how it should work but they have around 1300 items for sale with around 500 being saws so you probably
would being dealing with someone other then the seller. Doubt they would even want to deal with people just showing
up unless it's some sort of store open to the public, just my 2 cents

Back