McCulloch Chain Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its 65370.... which is not on Heimann's list there and doesn't look like a speedmac...but yes undoubtedly welded. I'd like to know though what pitch it has...
View attachment 907896
Found it in my 1967 chain,bar,sprocket price list - its a 7 tooth for a Mac 10 series - .354 pitch,.058 gauge

Anyone know the center to center measurement for the bar studs on a 10-10? I need to buy a bar adapter.
Thanks

Nice saws
32 on a 700?

Yeah. That one came to me like that.
Glad I had it though. Wood got pretty thick at the base. Surprisingly, it pulled pretty good even buried in a maple trunk.
465bd79c107d80a0ef6765b8018d6b11.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I needed to send out an air filter cover, rather than keep running back and forth between shops decided it was time to move my large frame parts over to the new building. I did uncover a few surprises like several NOS clutch covers for the left hand start saws. Two days ago the benches were all empty except for the little Echo I dug out of a bucket of stuff (it's hiding behind a couple of boxes now). I still have a half dozen boxes left in the attic but that will be for another day. If Don stops for a look in this thread, you might see some familiar bits here and there.

20210520_140529.jpg

Mark

Yeah. That one came to me like that.
Glad I had it though. Wood got pretty thick at the base. Surprisingly, it pulled pretty good even buried in a maple trunk.
465bd79c107d80a0ef6765b8018d6b11.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skip tooth? I run a 32 on my 82cc Mac's and have had a 24 on the 70s n well hmmm full comp chain yeah ahhh I dunno i mean yeah it pulls it and is in blue gum but yeah they wear 20s. Even the fresh ones. I guess since I have 82s it seems silly to run a 24 on them. An 81 with a 24 and aggressive full comp chain and a short guy like me is a real weapon. Its very light and cuts like an animal. The 24 might as well be a 16

I'm trying to convert my 450 from a 3/8 to a .404.The IPL calls for a part # 51774B,but it doesn't specify if the drum is a 3/8 or .404.Also,I'd rather have a rim drive rather than a spur if possible.

Latest posts

Back