McCulloch Chain Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are their internals any good?Kinda reminds me of a Homie XL-12 I got last winter that was half buried in manure for quite some time.I did manage to revive the saw & it runs quite well.I think I might have pics of it over on the Homelite sticky.

Are their internals any good?Kinda reminds me of a Homie XL-12 I got last winter that was half buried in manure for quite some time.I did manage to revive the saw & it runs quite well.I think I might have pics of it over on the Homelite sticky.
I'm not sure. I know the 700 pulls over.
I think the best thing might be to tear each one down in turn.

Peanut butter works well too for a source of protein,but being in NZ I don't know if it's there as a main staple like it is here in the US.
I was just reading this now over some Pic's peanut butter on toast. The factory is in town and it's ingredients are 100% peanuts. That's all. And it's the best.

Oh... and Vegemite for me!

I was just reading this now over some Pic's peanut butter on toast. The factory is in town and it's ingredients are 100% peanuts. That's all. And it's the best.

Oh... and Vegemite for me!

That pic's is the goods man

My mrs is vegemite. I sneak her marmite and she knows instantly haha then I get that bit of toast :)

Ramen noodles,popcorn & tap water are your friend....lol I learned that years ago,especially during some lean weeks or months when work was a bit slow due to bad weather or winter months 👍
When I was 20 I became very poor... living on porridge and rice. I dropped from my (then) normal 72kg (at 6'2") to 55kg. Then I joined the army and ate all the food they had at basic training which got me up to 80kg.

Back