McCulloch Chain Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have something similar and whilst it's OK (apart from the oil line was broken) I wouldn't pay that much for one.
Personally for that money I would go for something more robust and classic if you're after a Mac.
Thanks for all the great responses from everyone.
I'm passing on this unit, but still looking for that small saw to do the limb work.
I would like to find something in the 8-9lb range; that Mac 3200 weighs in at 13lbs without a bar.
Any suggestions on what to look for? How about the new Stihl?

Sorry no live feed...lol. i got some good pictures and videos. Not every step but really fun. I have made it home and now have an 850 cylinder that was an A cylinder, now is a B. It really went well and smooth. Ill be working on it thos evening and tomorrow. Ill shoot some pictures up after i get some pizza! It was sooo much fun.

Yes it is a 2nd gen bridgeport.

Hey guys my 10 10S gas filler cap leaks like a sieve even with a new cork o ring in it. Are there alternatives to the cork or just leave it the way it is?

Can you elaborate on that? Totally unfamiliar, I’m new. Thanks!
Hey ranger! Common issue I believe. Some of the pros on here might have some info to post that will help. I know there are some YouTube vids on the subject also.
FYI there are a few different kinds that look near identical.

Back