McCulloch Chain Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
buzz - I know I've done it but I don't remember any details other that the plug/screw comes out of the bottom and the whole assembly comes out that way.

If you don't have an IPL let me know and I can try to send one, they are pretty big files.

View attachment 1166515

Mark
Thanks Mark, I'll see if I have an ipl. What you sent may be enough. The saw runs great, just needs a prime to start. Found the cup on ebay last month.

Is anyone familiar with replacing the primer cup on the old super 33?
Just finished replacing the cup. It was a little tight going over the bottom of the plunger but it works fine now. I know because first thing I did was flood it. Need to adjust the idle speed, will post a video.

Just finished replacing the cup. It was a little tight going over the bottom of the plunger but it works fine now. I know because first thing I did was flood it. Need to adjust the idle speed, will post a video.
In case anyone is looking for this primer cup - https://www.ebay.com/itm/176226312176
It's a little longer than the original but fits and works well.

Does anyone have a lead on p&c for a pm700? Or is Lil Red Barn the only place that makes pistons?
I sold my last PM700 NOS cylinder two weeks ago. I have NOS 7-10 cylinders. Same cylinder just pre electronic ignition. PM me if you want more information.

Latest posts

Back