McCulloch Chain Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you sure? The pump diaphragm should be the last thing on (with the carb body upside down) before you put the pump cover on. I put one together wrong once. Ran, but wouldn't pump fuel for ####...

Ill check it out again, and the fuel line while im at it.
Thanks aaron!

ae9b7d1d-a955-5f1b.jpg

D36 block in a 250 chasis, working some carb issues. Only stays running for alittle, but its pullong fuel? Also has a good carb kit in it? Ill have to work on it. I also polished the ports up alittle on the cylinder. :)

How long is a little, 30 seconds or 3 minutes?

Make sure the tank is vented.

I see a screw or something sticking out of the gas cap.

ODW

question about the pm 1000 , partner p100. is the bar mounts the same between the two? i assumed they were the same saw but looking at baily's catalog it shows diff mounts between them . just wondering . and i know its not a mac but all well.

question about the pm 1000 , partner p100. is the bar mounts the same between the two? i assumed they were the same saw but looking at baily's catalog it shows diff mounts between them . just wondering . and i know its not a mac but all well.

The Acres site shows an Oregon D005 for the PM1000/PM100.

I'm really sure that I have a D176 on my PM1000 and don't have any oiling issues. IIRC, I did use spacers to reduce the slop on the bar studs.

thanks, i wonder if the large husky bar studs will work on the pm 1000? i guess i could get off my ars and go down to the shop and find out. :msp_rolleyes:

thanks, i wonder if the large husky bar studs will work on the pm 1000? i guess i could get off my ars and go down to the shop and find out. :msp_rolleyes:

Going back to Acres again ... it shows the D009 large Husky mount as 9.5mm. So you SHOULD be good there. It would be just a matter if the oiler lines up.

Any rough numbers on what a super clean 7-10 automatic is worth. i just picked one up and its a really clean runner. this saw really impresses me for an older saw. its running a nice 20'' total bar.

Any rough numbers on what a super clean 7-10 automatic is worth. i just picked one up and its a really clean runner. this saw really impresses me for an older saw. its running a nice 20'' total bar.

So keep it. If you picked it up and it's a really clean runner then you made a great score. If you just picked it up to flip..................then it's worth what you and the buyer agree on for price/trade. I'll give you $50 for it (my 7-10A without bar was gotten for much less). Others may well offer you more. Some less. "What's my saw worth" posts in these threads seldom get a very warm reception.....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back