McCulloch cp 125

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big red

Reaction score
I have a very clean all original McCulloch cp 125. Nothing is broken or missing. Runs great, very well taken care of. I am curious of its value in today's market.

Your going to get a lot of different answers most some people on here won't pay premium prices you see on places like eBay, most prices around here are pretty fair, if not then the item usually just sits stagnant. But there are a lot of guys here that love those models but think the value of them on places like eBay right now is a little inflated. There were a lot of the 125 saws made (more so the SP125, than the CP125), plenty out there to be had. These saws are kinda floating in a bubble right now that could burst any second. That being said a year ago I watched one auction on a very nice one sell on eBay for $600 and I watched some go the other day for $1000+ on eBay, so it just depends on if your wanting to get top dollar for it, or just pass it along to someone else who may enjoy it for a price your happy with.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back