• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold mcculloch d30

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William Balaska

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
All there except the pinion gear for the starter broke and I broke the rip cord checking the compression which is fine. In super nice shape otherwise and the piston is excellent as well as all the magnesium. $50 I believe is fair. 20151111_113106.jpg20151111_113111.jpg 20151111_113119.jpg20151111_113130.jpg

I also have a D-30 that I tried to unload on the trading post. Not too knowledgeable on these...mine has the manual oiler added, am I correct to assume yours still has the original automatic bar oiling setup? Is yours complete under the filter cover-carb., air filter, etc. all there? Kind've neat saws, it's possible I could make a runner using mine and yours.

All there. It would be easy to make it a runner. No oil tank was added. It needs a pull cord, the pinion gear, carb kit and fuel line.

Latest posts

Back