McCulloch Manuals

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I just inherited a Mac 120 from the deep dark corners of my wife's uncle's garage. It really needs a tear down and rebuild. Anyone have the shop manual for the 120?

Thanks,
Fred

edit: Operators manual would be cool too, but not necessary.

Cheers

PM Sent

Anything you have for the Powermac 6, 10-10a, 610, and Super Pro 60 would be appreciated. :smile2:

McCulloch Mac Pro 610

I need a service manual and IPL for a McCulloch Mac Pro 610. (Hoping) Thanks in advance.

replacing fuel filter in mini mac 1 chainsaw 12"

Hello, I am the new owner of an old mini mac 1 chainsaw and am in need of the owners manual or does anyone have the instructions for replacing the fuel filter that goes in the tank?

Need a few manuals...

Most importantly, a shop manual that covers a 10-10A. A owner's manual would be interesting to have as well. (I already have an IPL.)

If not too much bother, a shop manual and IPL for a PM610 would be helpful as well (already have owners manual for this one).

Thanks in advance, Tom

Most importantly, a shop manual that covers a 10-10A. A owner's manual would be interesting to have as well. (I already have an IPL.)

If not too much bother, a shop manual and IPL for a PM610 would be helpful as well (already have owners manual for this one).

Thanks in advance, Tom

I would help you out but my computer with all my info is packed away for a move. Someone else should come along.

Tom - send me a PM with your e-mail address and I can forward copies of the workshop manual for the 10 Series, the General Service Information for the 600 Series, and a 610 IPL.

jwhurm - the General Service Instructions for the MM6 does not cover replacing the fuel filter in the tank. I expect your best bet is to the cover off the front of the saw and remove the tank to gain access to the filter.

Mark

looking for info on a pro mac 610

just bought a home and 18 acres and it came with a pro mac 610 in need of carb repair. I am having trouble locating info on it so any part manuals, shop manuals or even owners manuals would be a HUGE help and much appreciated.

Pretty awesome site and community you guys have here. Looking forward to being a part of it!

matt

There is no shop manual for the 1-70 that I have ever seen.

The next best resources are the 1-40/50/60 Workshop Manual 60270, and the 200/250/300/380/440/450/640 Workshop Manual Supplement 63328.

If you can't find them elsewhere send me a PM with your e-mail address and I can forward copies.

Mark

Hey guys I need a manual for a PM700 and the 10-10 manual please. Thanks in advance! Ramzilla1500@yahoo

manual

:chainsaw:Hi new be here I need a manual for a mcculloch 5-10 dsp
and 1 for mcculloch 125c as well as 1 for mcculloch pro mac 850.
hope it is not to much for you .
thanks in advance .

Catching up on getting manuals sent out. If I missed anyone just let me know.

I'm looking for a manual for my new old Mac 33. 1952-53 Mine runs great just need some info on gear oil, high speed adjustment on handle.
I don't have anything for the Mac 33. Maybe someone else will be along who can help you out. Might try posting in the manuals wanted stick or the McCulloch chainsaw sticky. They get more traffic than this thread.

Latest posts

Back