McCulloch Manuals

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi deprime- i need the service manual & or ipl for the PM700. [email protected] thanks

attachment.php

HI I have just got myself a Mac Cat 330, unfortunately it didn't come with a manual or anything else, so if anyone has access to a manual I would be extremely grateful.

best wishes
David

Heimannm-Mac shop Manuals

Hello,would it be possible to get a copy of the MAc shop Manuals.
I have a McCulloch 250, and I'm trying to get manuals for it. Shop manual 60270 (and a user manual, if possible) would be wonderful, if anyone could send me this. Thanks much.

I have the 1-40/50/60 Work Shop Manuals (60270) in electronic format. Together with the 200/300/400/640 supplemental it make a pretty good basis for the older 80 and 87cc McCulloch saws.

If anyone needs a copy lf 60270 just let me know. I will need your e-mail address as the files are pretty big. Just to confirm, I have scanned these from a hard copy as well so no one else's work is being compromised.

One of the nicest things about the suplement Deprime is offering is it explains some of the history linking the listed saws to their predecessors.

Mark
Hi Mark,

A copy of the 60270 would very useful thanks. [email protected]

Lee

Hello, I'm new to the forum and just bought a mac 610 in good condition, however I don't have a manual and cant find one anywhere, anyone able to help?

Thanks

I have the 1-40/50/60 Work Shop Manuals (60270) in electronic format. Together with the 200/300/400/640 supplemental it make a pretty good basis for the older 80 and 87cc McCulloch saws.

If anyone needs a copy lf 60270 just let me know. I will need your e-mail address as the files are pretty big. Just to confirm, I have scanned these from a hard copy as well so no one else's work is being compromised.

One of the nicest things about the suplement Deprime is offering is it explains some of the history linking the listed saws to their predecessors.

Mark
Do have or know where to get an Owner's manual for a McCulloch Pro Mac 610 saw? Thanks

Need a few manuals...

Most importantly, a shop manual that covers a 10-10A. A owner's manual would be interesting to have as well. (I already have an IPL.)

If not too much bother, a shop manual and IPL for a PM610 would be helpful as well (already have owners manual for this one).

Thanks in advance, Tom
Tom
I'm looking for the owner's manual for the Pro Mac 610. Do you still have that and if so, could you send it to me? Thanks a bunch!

Hi,I need a repair / manual for my mini mac 25 .I'm attempting to replace the coil and points,thanks Tom

Your are a good man Ray, but enabling someone to work on a Mini Mac might not be considered a favor by some.

Mark
Maybe, but if there was a way to cut the back end of the saw case off for easy access and securing with screws, they might not be so bad. The 605 610 owners manual searches come up dry.

Except for the early models with the starter fixed to the housing, pulling the engine out of the case for service is not really that much of a task. Even on the early ones, if you remember to pull the starter rope out a foot or so before working the engine of the housing you can manipulate the starter clutch to allow the fins on the flywheel to slip by.

I don't think they are any more difficult to work on than any other top handle saw but my experience is limited.

Mark

Latest posts

Back