McCulloch Mini and Small CC Chainsaw's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a McCulloch Eager Beaver powermac for sale. 2.3ci engine or 38cc's. Complete minus bar/chain and an air filter. Has spark and compression but doesnt run. Ill ship it to any of the 48 states for $20(includes price of saw) .......
2uscz2r.jpg

Any one in need of an almost new bar and two chains from a Mac 3818 it's a Oregon 18-Inch Bar & 91VG Chain Saw Blade Combination Fits McCulloch 100461

Last edited:
and this is how you sharpen them blades

Wow.. there's so much wrong happening in that video that it's hard to watch. :msp_scared:

That young gentleman has obviously never had a cutoff wheel come apart on him... yet.

Anyway.. very pumped on this thread. I just got done working on a little craftsman saw for a friend and was telling the story at work how nothing was wrong other than a block of ice was fetching up the flywheel (owner thought it was seized) when another friend said "you like working on saws? I've got one I'll give 'ya"

Well guess what, add me to the list of non running mini mac owners.

It looks like it's lead a pretty easy life so I suspect a quick carb cleaning and freeing up the clutch which is seized on for some reason will leave me with a dandy little saw to tuck into a dry barrel for campfire wood on multi-day canoe trips.

Wow.. there's so much wrong happening in that video that it's hard to watch. :msp_scared:

That young gentleman has obviously never had a cutoff wheel come apart on him... yet.

Anyway.. very pumped on this thread. I just got done working on a little craftsman saw for a friend and was telling the story at work how nothing was wrong other than a block of ice was fetching up the flywheel (owner thought it was seized) when another friend said "you like working on saws? I've got one I'll give 'ya"

Well guess what, add me to the list of non running mini mac owners.

It looks like it's lead a pretty easy life so I suspect a quick carb cleaning and freeing up the clutch which is seized on for some reason will leave me with a dandy little saw to tuck into a dry barrel for campfire wood on multi-day canoe trips.

Awesome! Hope you can get it going and keep your from the dark side...(MM haters):D

Back