McCulloch Mini and Small CC Chainsaw's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, I forgot to add, yes, it does run.

No pooling; the guy who gave it to me claims he changed the lines. I haven't verified yet.

First PM in my inbox gets all that is pictured for $25 plus shipping.

hy9uryvy.jpg

vuqe7ure.jpg

dedyty2y.jpg

esu2a6em.jpg

7y6ybare.jpg

tageve7y.jpg

Jenn feng....

Yeah that fine quality company that once cloned a another companies model to continue the fine craftsmanship that McCulloch once did. :rolleyes2: I actualy had a guy stop me walking out of the repair shop very excited to see anewer McCulloch. I hated to break his heart on this particular saw's quality.

It sad seeing what the big box stores have done with so many once good names in the smaller cc world, and not just there. Even riding mowers from like troy built are crap now. Don't buy their pony model. It's a headache that pills can't cure.

Yeah that fine quality company that once cloned a another companies model to continue the fine craftsmanship that McCulloch once did. :rolleyes2: I actualy had a guy stop me walking out of the repair shop very excited to see anewer McCulloch. I hated to break his heart on this particular saw's quality.

It sad seeing what the big box stores have done with so many once good names in the smaller cc world, and not just there. Even riding mowers from like troy built are crap now. Don't buy their pony model. It's a headache that pills can't cure.

This is why we have to keep the McCulloch saws of yesteryear alive and running:D

Got this 3818 today from magnumfloyd in a trade. Already gave it a muffler mod, NOS mac bar and a quick cleaning. Tomorrow im going to open the carb up and see if it got cruded up a bit, i know it was throwing fits for the previous owner.
2nr236a.jpg

Got this 3818 today from magnumfloyd in a trade. Already gave it a muffler mod, NOS mac bar and a quick cleaning. Tomorrow im going to open the carb up and see if it got cruded up a bit, i know it was throwing fits for the previous owner.
2nr236a.jpg

that looks almost new, i am sure it will run great by the time your'e done with it. btw, how goes the sp40?

I second that. :rock:

I hear ya. If I had the know how I'd use the older stuff exclusively. Right now I don't need the stress. I'm sticking with husq or stihl from here on out if I buy a "new" saw. And it wont be from a hardware store. They sell disposable power equipment, hardware, and tools. Few brands excluded, but it's a short list.

Back