• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

McCulloch Mini Mac 35

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toolmaker

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have a Mini Mac 35 for sale.
The durn thing is in REALLY NICE shape.
Starts with just a couple pulls of the cord.
Has about a 12" bar and 1 extra chain.

Does anyone think there is a market for this saw?
It is a really cool working saw for someone that has a few vintage collectibles.
Pics available on request.

Well.... uh.....everybody here hates them but me.:laugh: modified mark kinda said he wanted to stick one up my arse the other day.:oops:how much would you have to have? Got pictures?

I don't have pics, but can get you some on Monday.
I'm not kidding you, it is in really nice shape.
How 'bout $125 plus the ride?

This may be the only one in the whole country that runs guys!

Super rare!
Nope actually probably the second one.I have one that I confinscated from dad 20 years ago.he wore It out twice and rebuilt it with 2 parts saws.when I got it all I done was put a carb kit in it and a pull cord.that saw is actually what helped me work my way thru school and actually what got me started in the landscaping and clearing business.it actually cut our firewood for 30 years.before I got ahold of it.i'm pretty sure I can still get it to start.:D
Now you all know why I got a soft spot for mini macs.;)

Make that 3. I've got a minimac 35 as well. Mine is an auto sharp (minus having the parts to make it auto sharp) lol. But it's capable of it

My saw also starts good with only 2-3 pulls and has good power. The only issue is it doesn't idle... I call that a "safety feature" wouldn't want your saw to keep running when your not actually in wood. Lol. But for the $60 I paid for it I'm not complaining and maybe one day I can get that idle fixed

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414240808229.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1414240808229.png
    20.9 KB · Views: 30
  • uploadfromtaptalk1414240822753.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1414240822753.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 26
Actually, I have 2 of them. A 25 and a 35. They both run and both of them are creampuffs. No bull.................they are both in super condition.
The 25 was my Dads' saw and I used it when I was a kid. I will never sell it.

The 35 was owned by a little old lady from Pasadena. She trimmed her rose bushes with it every Sunday after Church group.
So who's gonna belly-up and buy it?

Hey toolmaker I'd probably take yours off of your hands but right now I need to be saving up for a pm800.

Latest posts

Back