• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Mcculloch pm610 running project saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a mcculloch pm610 I will be putting on ebay in the next day or so. Wanted to offer it here first. I knew this baby had life yet and still wanted to work. So I spent FOUR HOIRS🤨🙄😡 fighting the recoil paw springs to see if she would fire. It did. So ive soaked the carb parts and will reassemble today and get a running video. The filter cover has been burnt up on one side. The recoil will likely need attention as I know i didn't get everything quite right. I put new rope in it but the handle for recoil came from a 10-10 and i would prefer to keep it but we can discuss this. There are other areas that will need attention as well. I am hoping somebody will do a restore on this thing she still wants to work and it's a mcculloch you can't go wrong. I have to do year end clearance. Have aeverql 10-10s also, stihls huskys...poulan 2300 and 2000 running vintage. Brake and oilers seem to work good. Only have the 1 photo will add more today when I'm in the shop. This is likely only here today guys once I start the auction I will only end it early with a cleared pmt. MAKE AN OFFER no bar and chain 346-263-1077

Attachments

• 20221220_183328.jpg
    20221220_183328.jpg
    954.6 KB · Views: 0
Ok I had this running didn't get a video it flooded, then starter rope broke.....twice. paw spring off again.... I cannot spend more time just to show it runs so gonna have to take my word or make an offer based on info I provided. It has strong compression NO RECOIL ROPE OR HANDLE please ask any questions will accept 1st reasonable offer here's the rest of the pics. Again also have 4 10-10s one being an automatic with the recoil on the clutch side...kinda different

Latest posts

Back