• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Mcculloch SP125 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back to the top.

Still looking for a good tank and wrap handle, I found clutch covers in my stash. Also adding to the list an air cleaner cover mount, manual oiler push button, choke linkage, air filter, and a long starter ratchet.

Chris, I have an air cleaner cover mount, oiler push button, choke lever, and the long starter ratchet. I also have a tank, but it has been taken apart and put back together with JB weld along the seam. it is clean inside but will need some detailing and all of the paint has been removed.

Just hang to that stuff for now. I think I found everything I need other than a wrap handle and an air filter. That tank doesn't sound any different than mine. I was able to sandblast the inside and I will aim to red kote the interior as well.

Latest posts

Back