• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold McCulloch SP81

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon1212

Riff Raff Fart Knocker from other Forum's.
Reaction score
This saw does run, and oil well, though it can be a pain to start at times. The fuel system needs attention, as I have noticed some fuel seeping out of the exhaust. It's no beauty, and as you can see in the pictures it's been used. It needs a new mesh piece around the recoil housing, and correct bar nuts. The chain brake parts were missing when I acquired this saw. I am asking $170/Shipped via FedEx to the Lower 48 Powerhead Only.20141204_132119.jpg20141204_132033.jpg20141204_132043.jpg20141204_132053.jpg

Done past the beer budget on Stihls. i'm gonna be fightin brush ape over pop ups at the flyin j before long.:laugh: ( That was of course a joke) (i think?) (Damn CAD!)

I have beaten cad, but I really want to try one of those out....must resist!!

homer_facepalm.jpg

You've gotta do what's right for the family my friend. When all is said and done..........they're just chainsaws...

Doesn't mean it's not painful for the CAD afflicted to see though.

I can't believe this saw hasn't sold. It's a very nice 82cc Mac at eBay 10-10 money. Hell, I've seen thrashed (but complete and supposedly running) SP-81's, PM-850's, and the like go for more than twice as much as what Jonathan's asking here (plus shipping).

If I wasn't completely tapped, I'd have snatched this saw right up. That saw's a K10-SDC carb kit away from being a great runner. The missing CB parts and starter screen are easy to find on the bay and elsewhere...

Back