• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade McCulloch Super Pro 125C

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to trade my Super Pro 125 for a Stihl. As much fun as it is, I don't find my self near as attracted to it as I thought I would. Good solid runner but does have a few minor cosmetic flaws. Compression was a bit over 160psi at last check. This saw uses an operator presents lever and all the OPL parts are missing from the handle including the throttle lock. It was this way when I got it. Starts fine with out them. There is a small chunk out of the AF cover. Fuel tank has something on the left side like a sealer of some kind at the seam but it doesn't leak and would probably clean up just fine. Bar is a 41" Cannon sprocket nose and it runs a brand new 3/8" chain. Unfortunately the chain is that Stihl super safety chain with the goofy long raker. Cuts good but a normal 3/8" RS would make this saw really cut like a bastard. Saw starts, idles, revs, cuts and oils as it should. I can get better pictures of it tomorrow when I get it out of the shed. I have had it running for less than 5 minutes since I bought it. Trades for Stihl saws only.

I want to trade my Super Pro 125 for a Stihl. As much fun as it is, I don't find my self near as attracted to it as I thought I would. Good solid runner but does have a few minor cosmetic flaws. Compression was a bit over 160psi at last check. This saw uses an operator presents lever and all the OPL parts are missing from the handle including the throttle lock. It was this way when I got it. Starts fine with out them. There is a small chunk out of the AF cover. Fuel tank has something on the left side like a sealer of some kind at the seam but it doesn't leak and would probably clean up just fine. Bar is a 41" Cannon sprocket nose and it runs a brand new 3/8" chain. Unfortunately the chain is that Stihl super safety chain with the goofy long raker. Cuts good but a normal 3/8" RS would make this saw really cut like a bastard. Saw starts, idles, revs, cuts and oils as it should. I can get better pictures of it tomorrow when I get it out of the shed. I have had it running for less than 5 minutes since I bought it. Trades for Stihl saws only.

Back