• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Mcullough 2.0 Eager Beaver Coil needed!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thresher61

Reaction score
Mcullough 2.0 Eager Beaver chainsaw 600123(I believe it is) cannot find a coil fit tie chainsaw. This was my dads chainsaw and he passed and now it’s a mission to get it to fire, at lest. Anyone that has a coil abd they wanna sell it, please contact me A.S.A.P.. my wife ready to get all the parts off off her dining room table, lol. I am afraid to leave my phone # or email but figured my email is registered with this site. Thank you so much in advance, it means slot to me whoever can help me. And maybe my dad can rest peacefully once I get it going since he struggled with it for so long. He was a tinkerer not up on electronics thanks again GOD bless stay safe Steve

I have a good supply of the electronic ignition coils for the EB 2.0 saws. The list says $40 but I can go $25 + shipping.

PM me if you are interested and we can work out the details.

Mark
hi there. i am looking for a coil as well. eager beaver 600123. need the cdi coil not the points coil.
[email protected]

Latest posts

Back