Media Cat Chain Letter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Angelo,
I have my request in to get it from andybcumming112 and already have 2 guys lined up that I previously made the commitment to (yes, I still have your addresses if you are reading this :)).

I'm sure Bill.A.Bong won't mind; send him a PM.
:cheers:

Fish,
I think this is the third time I thank you for starting this, but I guess we can't do it often enough; so please don't even think about quitting, like you mentioned in another thread. :chainsaw::chainsaw:

Mike.

Thanks Mike,
I'll shoot Bill.a.Bong a PM. Looks like he's real close to me anyway.
A

I hope some of the guys will step up. I had burned some extra copies the last time, and a couple of those copies turned out to be bad, so I trashed the rest, as I am computer illiterate. If not, I can get someone to burn one for me, but it will take a few days. Or if you wish, I can print you the manual and mail it to you, it would get there monday.
Let me know.

:cry: My media cat no longer works, had to set the date back to 2009 because of the Antivirus/spam stuff. And it doesnt work for me. But I do have a good copy of it, if somebody could tell me how to make a copy. I can do a lot of things but I dont even know how to copy a cd, or burn one :bang:

Workin on a separate computer to put in the shop, just need my media cat and some spider solitare, so I can supervise.

My new computer {the one that is down} the dvd burner program had one
that made exact copies, if I did any other way, it would load, but you couldn't open it.

My new computer {the one that is down} the dvd burner program had one
that made exact copies, if I did any other way, it would load, but you couldn't open it.

Fish,

I've think i've got the necessary hardware to accomplish the copy. I'd be happy to give it a shot if you want me to.

Let me know.

Stephen

I am trying to burn several dvd 2008 copies for the Indiana GTG tomorrow
as stocking stuffers, says 2009 but to be safe, set back to 2008.

But for the most of you, just ignore me.................

Keep me last on your mvp polls.................

I am not bitter, just drawn that way...................

If you don't want a replica of the "STIHL Holy Grail", just ignore this thread...

sniff............................................

I burnt 3 for the Indiana GTG, I assume they were good copies, but haven't heard, I have 2 more blanks, so let's start this baby again, this time with the 2008-2009 dvd copy, First two that posts, I will send a copy to, but you must
in turn send out two. If you don't have a dvd burner, say so, and I will get more, but I want to start this chain, and let it roll on it's own, and hopefully it will snowball.

First two, now......

After your post, send me a p.m. with your address. If you only have c.d.
capability, let me know, and you will get a 2007 c.d.

I burnt 3 for the Indiana GTG, I assume they were good copies, but haven't heard, I have 2 more blanks, so let's start this baby again, this time with the 2008-2009 dvd copy, First two that posts, I will send a copy to, but you must
in turn send out two. If you don't have a dvd burner, say so, and I will get more, but I want to start this chain, and let it roll on it's own, and hopefully it will snowball.

First two, now......

After your post, send me a p.m. with your address. If you only have c.d.
capability, let me know, and you will get a 2007 c.d.

Hello Mr Fish.

I will take a piece of that action.

PM incoming.

:cheers:

Back