Media Cat Chain Letter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I double checked the copies I made, and they don't set up, they don't have an installation file to open it. The 2007 cd loads fine. I will see if I
can figure it out, I will send some cd copies to you guys for now.

fish, the media cat you brought to the gtg one of the discs was blank and i got it.

Fish,
sorry this whole chain didn't take off as planned and I'm sure a lot of people appriciate your effort.
Personally, I don't have any problem keeping it alive and sending out copies as long as someone sends me a good one; and if this requires some paypal transaction, please PM me.
Thanks again for your kindness.
Mike.

These 2 will get a copy from me once I receive mine. They have already provided me with the necessary info.

Thanks fellas!

:cheers:

I double checked the copies I made, and they don't set up, they don't have an installation file to open it. The 2007 cd loads fine. I will see if I
can figure it out, I will send some cd copies to you guys for now.

Fish

I already have a copy of the 2007 CD.

If that DVD doesn't want to cooperate and we move forward with the 2007 CD instead, you do not have to mail me one. Instead, just let me know and I will make copies of the 2007 CD and mail those out to the guys.

Thanks

It may have something installed on it that prevents it from being copied easily, the discs seem to have data on them, but I am computer illiterate.

Go ahead and set them up with the cd copies, and I will hit up a geek or two here for tips on the dvd burning, thanks.

It may have something installed on it that prevents it from being copied easily, the discs seem to have data on them, but I am computer illiterate.

Go ahead and set them up with the cd copies, and I will hit up a geek or two here for tips on the dvd burning, thanks.

Will do.

Go ahead and hook them up with a cd for the time being, I will hit up a
geek or two to see if I can make some dvd copies, there must be something
in them that is preventing it.

Fish,
sorry this whole chain didn't take off as planned and I'm sure a lot of people appriciate your effort.
Personally, I don't have any problem keeping it alive and sending out copies as long as someone sends me a good one; and if this requires some paypal transaction, please PM me.
Thanks again for your kindness.
Mike.

Please check your PM's.
I'd like to be a link in this chain. :cheers:

as soon as I receive mine in the mail and confirm I'm able to burn and copy it, I'll be glad to send a few out.....just give me some time to receive it and try and burn a few.

Heading out of town for a few days, but mailed out my two copies on the way out.

Snowing here now ... I wish I was on the lake hunting ducks!

the copy i got said side by side configuration error and doesn't work what should i do??

PM me your address; I should have a good copy left and I don't think she went to the post office yet.

Mike, thanks for bailing me out on this one.

stihlboy:

Sorry about that. I think my software program created a proprietary copy of the CD. In other words, it works fine on my computer, but doesn't seem to work on any other computers. Mike had the same problem with the CD that I sent him, but managed to rebuild the CD and get it to work.

I owe you one, Mike!

Back