Media Cat Chain Letter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 good copies sent out (thanks to the Ms. for running to the post office):
devonhubb
billyjoejr
stihlboy

Keep it rolling guys.
:cheers:

No. Just get in line if you want one. If there was a link online, Stihl would
go after it with both barrels.
Ok, that makes sense. I would do my share and copy a few and send them along, if someone would send me one.

Maybe it would make sense to send some to folks that are having a GTG so that they can hand them out?

As I continue to beg for manuals I start to see the value in this effort you put forth, it makes more sense now...I *think* this is full of that info. :clap:

Ok, that makes sense. I would do my share and copy a few and send them along, if someone would send me one.

Maybe it would make sense to send some to folks that are having a GTG so that they can hand them out?

As I continue to beg for manuals I start to see the value in this effort you put forth, it makes more sense now...I *think* this is full of that info. :clap:

I have one last copy, i will send it to you.......

If you will be? ....My, Friend????........... sniff..........?????

Or if not, I will send it to you anyway................

got mine in the mail last week Fish - thanks! I've yet to try and burn a copy though, tryin to take advantage of the dry weather...maybe in the next few days while it's raining I can get 'er done.

I have one last copy, i will send it to you.......

If you will be? ....My, Friend????........... sniff..........?????

Or if not, I will send it to you anyway................
What do you mean, of course I'll be your friend. *BUT*, I have to warn you, I can be a REAL @$$#O!E from time to time, my wife wouldn't even argue...:ices_rofl:

Seriously though, it seems that GTGs could be one of the better places to get these out to people here that need them. We haven't had any out here in NorCal that I know of, but I would send some to another GTG if folks would want them (for the ones I burn).

Maybe this needs to be setup on bittorrent...I bet Stihl would have a nice time trying to figure that one out, they can join the RIAA in the quest! :chainsaw:

I have used bittorrent only a couple times, but it's wild, there's bits from all over the globe, is it coming from Russia, no it's coming from Germany, no wait it's coming from America, etc...that'll keep those bastaaaaaaads on their toes! ;)

Got the cd today.
Installed it but forgot to reset the date.
Uninstalled, changed date reinstalled, still no-go.

I did explore the disk in windows explorer and came across a heck of a lot of pdf files. Manuals, Tech Info, ect.
Those are accessable and open. But the name on the file does not corrospond to model of saw, trimmer ect, so you have to do some work to find the file you want.
These files are in:
D:\STIHL\SCS 01-2007 (USA)\resources

If you don't know how to explore a disc.
Click on My Computer
Right click on your cd/dvd drive
Click on Explore in the drop down list
Click the Stihl folder
Click the SCS01-2007 (USA) folder
Click on the Resources folder
scroll 3/4 of the way down the folder to the pdf files.
then click away to your hearts content. :cheers:

Still waiting for two people to contact me to pass it on to.
Please PM me your mailing address and place a post on this thread you did so, that way the this thing will keep rolling. :clap:

When you click on the model, if the workshop manual is available, it will be listed. The older ones are the most likely to not be there, list the models you
are needing, i dug out an old copy, i will see if it is on it.
All of the newer models should have the workshop manual.

Wow, here I stand in line with what appears to be a rather high deli counter number. I hope this rotates fast before that chunk of black forest is all cut up? Anyone willing to discharge their internet chain God's obligation in this direction?

Latest posts

Back