Media Cat Chain Letter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last few I got mailed out late, my daughter's computer was giving me fits
on the cd copies, but I have it worked out, so you guys waiting should get yours tomorrow.
Just remember, set the clock back to Jan 2007 when loading and every time you open it.

I'll take a copy

and thanks fish for your generosity!

and thank you Kevin!

I am humbled!

Last edited:
Well, this is a good thread......

Maybe someone can make this selfless thread a "sticky".
And everyone will get a copy........

and thanks fish for your generosity!

and thank you Kevin!

I am humbled!

Alright. I've got you marked for when I get my copy.

Bonus is I'll be sending a copy to a fellow Canadian. :clap: I'm down here in 'Ar-kansas'...but I belong across the line. :)

Kevin

Kevin, if you can hook me up I'd appreciate it. Hard to find the 362 out there yet, so if this has it, that would be great. If you are still game, PM me for address, etc.

Thanks!
Dave

Kevin, if you can hook me up I'd appreciate it. Hard to find the 362 out there yet, so if this has it, that would be great. If you are still game, PM me for address, etc.

Thanks!
Dave

No problem. When I get my copy, I'll PM you for the mailing info.

Okay, got my 2 covered.

Kevin

Howdy Folks,

I just made a few copies of the one Fish sent me. The first two to PM me will have one in the mail. Thanks Fish.

v/r

Mike

I have 2 07's available to the first 2 people to pm me.

I received the MediaCat...thanks

Only problem I have is it won't load the catalog...it states the catalog has expired 11/07 and to insert an updated disk. I threw in the 09 price list but that didn't help with the catalog.

What am I doing wrong????

I'd be happy to participate in spreading the good news!
Tired of begging piecemeal anyway.
Thanks!

I was able to get the separate CD price list to work.,,I'm going to change the datge on my computer I hope it works without screwing up my wife's notebook

Howdy Folks,

I made a few medicat copies and also went through the CD and extracted all the manuals and IPLs and labeled them by saw and made copies of that. It took a while to do but I have a friend who isn't real good with computers and he needed some manuals.

I had my wife mail volks-man a CD but I'm not sure if she mailed you the medicat one or the one with the manuals extracted. Just PM me and I can send again.

Then I mailed out two mediacats today to Steve k and kr5258. Sorry fella's it took so long but I haven't had power for about four days and had to take care of something around here. I have power now.

Does anyone know if the shop manual for the 020T and the 200T are the same?

Does anyone have a shop manual for the 028?

Is anyone interested in expanding or adding other shop manuals and IPLs to the CD I extracted and labeled? Just let me know and I send it.

I see a few older saws around here from time to time on the bench and dont have manuals for them.

Thanks again Fish.

v/r

Mike

I have two Mediacat copies to send out to the first two people that PM me their addresses.

Thanks Fish

Thanks Mike

Back