Media Cat Chain Letter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understand that Fish, lol I feel so computer illeterate, I just happened across the 09, and that way didnt have to change the dates. Ill see what I can do. Does a copy need to make its way to KY?

My 2008 still works on my daughter's computer.

I am likely to get desperate and get another job at a Stihl dealership,
so I should get my mitts on a 2010.

I emptied out my p.m. box, I will go buy some more c.d.s if I need to.

If anyone wants a copy, hop on this thread.

It is not a very good thread, not sticky and all..................

Alright I have 2 copies left, and ones headed to Canada. It was previously spoken for.

Fish, since you started this chain letter, would you like the other copy?

No, I think I can get my hands on this year's copy,thanks though.

Did you get vegaome and kupreanof and vw? if not I will get them a 2007 copy out.

Let me know guys.

I can get Kupreanof
One is going to another member.

Will try to get VW and vegaome, ASAP. Just depends on which version they want, I guess.

I am having trouble with mine, installed it today, but it was in German, so I uninstalled it then reinstalled and now it will not work.

I will pick up some more cds in the morning, but you guys that get one, you have to send out 2, to keep this thing going.

Would be nice if this was a sticky, eh?

Shoot me your address slabber

I can get Kupreanof

Will try to get VW and vegaome, ASAP. Just depends on which version they want, I guess.

I am having trouble with mine, installed it today, but it was in German, so I uninstalled it then reinstalled and now it will not work.

I have the 2007 but wouldn't mind having a newer version (German is fine as well :))

I can get Kupreanof

pm sent

Add me to the list, please. Would like the DVD if possible.
I have a DVD burner and know how to use it. Might also be able to hack the date problem on the CD if I end up with that instead. Will keep the chain going as well.
VA

Bump.

Fish is hooking me up. When I get my copy, I'll be looking to pass along 2 copies. Who's next?

Kevin

Back