Media Cat Chain Letter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just completed installing the v3.33. It works perfectly with the resetting loader given by user mungushume (page 32 in thread). I can send the download links to those who are interested or upload it in dropox for those who use it. Anyone interested pls pm me.

Regards,

Melina

Stupid

I did something really stupid. I got the Media Cat disk, tried to copy the disk for several hours and it never would burn the disk, then after a few days I realized I don't have a DVD burner. When I bought this old computer most were just equipped with a CD burner so I bought this one that way. I transferred the info the the hard drive and tried to copy it from there but it still wouldn't do it. I'm guessing the file is too big for a CD..

I did something really stupid. I got the Media Cat disk, tried to copy the disk for several hours and it never would burn the disk, then after a few days I realized I don't have a DVD burner. When I bought this old computer most were just equipped with a CD burner so I bought this one that way. I transferred the info the the hard drive and tried to copy it from there but it still wouldn't do it. I'm guessing the file is too big for a CD..

Why don't you try to load it in a simulation drive. DVD burning programs have the option to enable simulation. The iso file loads to the "ghost" drive and you run the setup through there. No need to burn it anywhere.

Why don't you try to load it in a simulation drive. DVD burning programs have the option to enable simulation. The iso file loads to the "ghost" drive and you run the setup through there. No need to burn it anywhere.

Good advice

"DAEMON Tools Lite" is a free simple to use program for emulating virtual CD/DVD drives.

Good advice

"DAEMON Tools Lite" is a free simple to use program for emulating virtual CD/DVD drives.

Emulator is the correct word. Thanks for reminding me. I'm pretty sure that most famous burning apps have the option of virtual drive. In case you don't have any installed, Daemon is useful.

Greetings

Yikes !!!!!!!! there is a lot of 'puter lingo going on that is way beyond me........... is this a "plug & play" disc ? if so I'd love one, I don't have the computer skills to get crazy with downloads, add-ons , remotes & all that jive :msp_scared:

Steve

Yikes !!!!!!!! there is a lot of 'puter lingo going on that is way beyond me........... is this a "plug & play" disc ? if so I'd love one, I don't have the computer skills to get crazy with downloads, add-ons , remotes & all that jive :msp_scared:

Steve

I just found out that I haven't a clue about operating the software...I think I'll just wait and buy my next computer with all the stuff I need on it.

Thanks, this 2012 edition non expiring one should last for quite a while...

Mine expires in 2385 or somewhere thereabouts.

So I've received a couple of requests from the Euro side of the pond and also the Oz side of the other pond. Gonna shoot a couple v3.33's out their directions in hopes of those folks stepping up and handling requests from those geographic regions.

That postage does get a little pricey, so I'm not honoring any new PM's from anywhere until I see major benevolent activity from some of the other folks here who have benefited from the thread, but haven't really done much to support it.

Step yo game up, chumps!

:cheers:

So the V3.33 doesn't expire and I don't have to set my computer date back? Please someone send me a copy or tell me where to download it. I will pass it forward here with a couple of copies..

Mine expires in 2385 or somewhere thereabouts.

So I've received a couple of requests from the Euro side of the pond and also the Oz side of the other pond. Gonna shoot a couple v3.33's out their directions in hopes of those folks stepping up and handling requests from those geographic regions.

That postage does get a little pricey, so I'm not honoring any new PM's from anywhere until I see major benevolent activity from some of the other folks here who have benefited from the thread, but haven't really done much to support it.

Step yo game up, chumps!

:cheers:

Thanks for stepping up and pushing some copies a little near to us way over here :rock:. Whoever gets them can I register my interest with you now please.

I'll do my bit no problem and pass on to others who want them here in the UK.

Dan

Latest posts

Back