Media Cat Chain Letter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, should I just PM someone above this post to get on a copy of the Cat?

Also, is there any interest in a downloadable version? Once I get my copy I can create an image of it, upload it to a website, and then post the link here so anyone can download it and run it from their computer or burn it to CD themselves. What do you guys think?

-n

So, should I just PM someone above this post to get on a copy of the Cat?

Also, is there any interest in a downloadable version? Once I get my copy I can create an image of it, upload it to a website, and then post the link here so anyone can download it and run it from their computer or burn it to CD themselves. What do you guys think?

-n

I think people have tried that and gotten into a bit of trouble with stihl.

so guys. did this thing die out? i sent out a couple copies and have 2 left just chill'n. i wouldn't mind sending out some more. you guys in need just send me a PM. i got time tomorrow morning and Friday morning to send. first 2 gets my 2 last copies. i have also supplied a couple friends locally with copies coming to a total of 17 now. after these last 2 which are already made i am done. don't be shy now. send me a PM.

Anybody got the new mediaCAT? My local dealer has it, just don't know if any copies are floating around yet? Not sure what version it is, but looks totally different.

:givebeer:

i got a buddy who owns a stihl dealership next town over. i will work on getting a copy from him. i'm sure i can get one as he has been a family friend for over 40 years. just a matter of when i'll see him next.

I'd like to get in on this. I'm not sure how to burn 2 copies when I get it but I think I can figure it out.

Back