Merry Christmas......... So what did you get?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My sweetie gave me a bottle of Beam Black with a flask, I also have most of the day off. I'll have to wait until tomorrow morning to test that flask.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Now, let's start on making the incoming year a great one!

My three kids and three grandkids stayed with us last night and opened presents at our place this morning, best present I coulda had!! Oh yea, and I got a new belt. Merry Christmas Fellas.

Well i got a few Dollars and the best gift i got was to watch my wife and kid's face's as they opened their gift's this morning that is enough for me;)

Mike

PS we got about 4in of snow and it still coming down.

My sweetie gave me a bottle of Beam Black with a flask, I also have most of the day off. I'll have to wait until tomorrow morning to test that flask.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Now, let's start on making the incoming year a great one!
Ya didnt get pink toenail polish to go with your pink shoes???:hmm3grin2orange:

attachment.php

Little shop sign
From my daughter its my favorite gift this year.

I got a back up camera for my Bobcat so it will help with my paranoia of running over my little boy:D

I got some new carhartt flannel lined jeans and a few carhartt longsleeve tees, one has a chainsaw on it.:biggrinbounce2: Also got $200 in gift cert to the local Stihl dealer.:hmm3grin2orange:

Case for Makita 6401?

I was going to get a Northern Tool case for my Makita 6401. But, the dimensions are not big enough for the power head. Any suggestions?

I got a new MS660, MS460 and two MS261's, one to hack up, and one to run stock. Ended up with 3 100' rolls of 3/8" RSC, 2 rolls of .325 RSC, and a new Silvey grinder to turn them into square ground. Then I woke up. :(

Ok, I got a pair of pants, a pullover sweater, and slept all afternoon. Life is good. :)

Merry Christmas guys.

Last edited:
I got a new MS660, MS460 and two MS261's, one to hack up, and one to run stock. Ended up with 3 100' rolls of 3/8" RSC, 2 rolls of .325 RSC, and a new Silvey grinder to turn them into square ground. Then I woke up. :(

Ok, I got a pair of pants, a pullover sweater, and slept all afternoon. Life is good. :)Merry Christmas guys.

Yes it is, I only got away with a 30 min. nap.

Man I didn't get a nap all day. The baby got all kinds of things for her to play with. Watching her play with stuff was great.

CHRISTmas

I was able to spend Christmas with My wife and her 85 Year old Mother, and didn,t have to work it this year.
Oh yea I did get a Tech Tach TT-20k and a new 28" Husqvarna bar and a Good compression gauge, and if now I can only figure out what the heck is wrong with that 028 WB The New Year just might start out OK!!

Does the 16' foot double axle trailer that I paid $500.00 out of my pocket for count as a Christmas present since I got it 8 days ago?

Shoot and Fish

Wife bought me a new Colt Gold Cup and son bought me a new fly rod. I fed the stove all day and kept them warm while I napped the day away.

Merry Christmas

Wife bought me a new Colt Gold Cup and son bought me a new fly rod. I fed the stove all day and kept them warm while I napped the day away.

Merry Christmas

A new Gold Cup? I'm jeaulous my friend. Of the pistol and the old lady! She must be a good one.

I got a pair of steel toe muck boots, carhartt insulated bibs and a killer black carhartt arctic quilt black coat.

Got a 500 dollar bonus at the farm this year, I must have made them a killin. ;)
A badazz Citizen eco-drive watch. I gotta get a pic up of this watch. It was on sale for 200 bucks. :laugh:

Some other good clothes and a few other things. Been a good Christmas. I love Jesus too so happy B-day lord! Lets not forget the reason for the season friends! :blob2:

Latest posts

Back