Meteor shower

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ciscoguy01

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Little off topic, but since more people read this thread than most of the others, There's supposed to be a hell of a meteor shower(shooting stars) tonight between 11:15pm and 12am. FYI if anyone is interested. Good for kids and whatnot to check out. I like'em too...:cheers:

ciscoguy01 said:
Little off topic, but since more people read this thread than most of the others, There's supposed to be a hell of a meteor shower(shooting stars) tonight between 11:15pm and 12am. FYI if anyone is interested. Good for kids and whatnot to check out. I like'em too...:cheers:

Great....will it be visible on the west coast?

Maybe

boboak said:
Great....will it be visible on the west coast?

Says it favors the east coast, but if its dark there, you should be able to see it... Read that dude's article, it's right on cue guy. Take care eh?

litefoot said:
Well, since we're already off topic, I'll just put a plug in for www.spaceweather.com. Lot's of great stuff including best times for meteor shower, space station and aurora sightings.

everytime I see those Krystal burgers on your avatar I get hungry.

Ugh

Just Mow said:
everytime I see those Krystal burgers on your avatar I get hungry.

I haven't had a Krystal burger in 2 yrs now since I moved up here to the daks dude. I miss those damn burgers soooooo much. Nothing like 6 of those little babys with an icy cold coke. Oh man:cheers:

ciscoguy01 said:
I haven't had a Krystal burger in 2 yrs now since I moved up here to the daks dude. I miss those damn burgers soooooo much. Nothing like 6 of those little babys with an icy cold coke. Oh man:cheers:

Dammit your'e making me hungry and it's after midnight.:ices_rofl:

I bet somewhere along the line, you, like me, ate so many Krystals you could line the dashboard from one side to the other with those little boxes.:hmm3grin2orange:

umm

spacemule said:
What's a Krystal burger?
Kinda like white castle. These small square burgers with mustard and pickles on the small square steamed bun. like 60 or 70 cents each. Takes like 2 to equal a mcdonalds cheeseburger, but they are one of life's simple pleasures dude...

How can anything be compared to a White Castle? Its common knowledge here, and I believe Ohio is the spawning ground. That the guy who invented them was not "of this planet". Some say he was Martian.

Yip

fubar2 said:
How can anything be compared to a White Castle? Its common knowledge here, and I believe Ohio is the spawning ground. That the guy who invented them was not "of this planet". Some say he was Martian.

Preach on ma brotha...:rock:

Sound of my beatin' heart..............GLOOK, FLURB, glook, florb..
Ifffin I eat a Krystal burger, will my p*k* lube a bar better than a McD's Big colon Killah?

Jus wondrin.

:censored: yum.

Latest posts

Back