Midwest GTG March 12th 2011

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't see this posted over on the forestry and logging forum. I spend most of my time when on here viewing that forum. It qualifies...

Maybe I will have Mitch bring it along if he comes, that way I will have indeed have a presence as you say, and I'll have something to do when I get home to repair the starter again after you test the new parts.

Mark

Steve will never live that down! Not sure I want to cross that bridge, Mark. Next thing you know, members will be requesting the BP and a couple sp's

Can't make promises, 'cause something interfered with me attending the last 3 MN or WI GTG, but I will attend if I can. Has always been worth the trip.

Thanks for sponsoring another one.

Philbert

Alright, guys. Fresh back from another great weekend in Grantsburg. Let's get this thread going and get a great turnout for our GTG!

Wendell, you were talking about your car getting worse mileage this year. Have you taken into account the extra weight of more saws, beer and cheese?

Last edited:
There was no cheese. I went to the cheese store and they were CLOSED. I may never recover.

I am enjoying my Champion prize beer. It seems to taste extra delicious!! :hmm3grin2orange:

Yep can't make this one. Keep me informed if there will be a spring cut for denny. To much stuff going on that weekend.

Beefie

I think that is a GREAT idea. I would find much enjoyment in that. I am still hoping to make it over there and meet a few of you guys.

Latest posts

Back