MidWest SawFest IA MO spring GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phuck. Just found out that I forgot to plug in my truck last night. Going to be late this morning.

I was thinking of things to put on a tshirt for the gtg last night.

Spring 2014 Midwest Sawfest GTG
It's a chainsaw thing...you wouldn't understand.

The Iowa chainsaw massacre
With a picture of a pig sawing a corncob.

Then I thought of this one and Sarah liked it. With a picture of a yellow hedge log with 3 cookies cut off it and next to it a tomato cut into slices with the saying..
Ginsu sawchains...cuts up a hedge log and still Sharp enough to slice a tomato.
Or same picture but the tomato shredded into pulp and the saying be. Ginsu sawchains, cuts up a hedge log and Sharp enough to obliterate a tomato. You can't slice tomatoes with a chainsaw!!!

I was thinking of things to put on a tshirt for the gtg last night.

Spring 2014 Midwest Sawfest GTG
It's a chainsaw thing...you wouldn't understand.

The Iowa chainsaw massacre
With a picture of a pig sawing a corncob.

Then I thought of this one and Sarah liked it. With a picture of a yellow hedge log with 3 cookies cut off it and next to it a tomato cut into slices with the saying..
Ginsu sawchains...cuts up a hedge log and still Sharp enough to slice a tomato.
Or same picture but the tomato shredded into pulp and the saying be. Ginsu sawchains, cuts up a hedge log and Sharp enough to obliterate a tomato. You can't slice tomatoes with a chainsaw!!!
I like the first one guite well.

I like the first one too.

another random thought... I was thinking of something clever to say like "Who needs (take your pick; Pinterest, Facebook, or Tweeting), I've got chainsaws!

First saying is best one run with it before people get cornfused and wreck the idea:eek:

Latest posts

Back