MidWest SawFest IA MO spring GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We may have a local logger bringin a skidder and cherry picker to run.All depends where is job is at the time,but a good possibility.
The local Dolmar dealer may be there also.

Let me know when you guys are cutting. I'll be happy to come out and help again.

I helped my cousin in Idaho restore that back in the '80s...don't think it's had a 1,000 miles on it since (parades & stuff). If I could get it it'd come along.
Jim

Are you Iowa boys getting this snow and wind,I just talked to the GF and she said they had it most of the day. She lives 3 miles N. of of the Mo. line on hwy, 169.

Are you Iowa boys getting this snow and wind,I just talked to the GF and she said they had it most of the day. She lives 3 miles N. of of the Mo. line on hwy, 169.
Yep....getting snow and cold and wind and cold etc......Supposed to be getting some temps below 0 in the next few days and then again early next week. Dont mind winter, but there is no good in the temps that are below 0 and with wind. Makes it hard on everything. You staying reasonably warm down there in the southern climes, Jim?

Ron

Yep I do like the filtration on them. Some things I've been mulling over on a 6100...

1.) How are the factory carb settings, anyone put a tach on one yet?
2.) Has a builder tore into one of these?
3.) Dolmar finally put an unlimited coil on a saw (this saw)???
4.) Have we seen any porting advantages on strato saws yet?
5.) Muffler...???
6.) Any other improvements one could do to the 6100???

I kinda want to buy one and send it strait out for port work but don't know that i've seen much in the way of strato port jobs on here yet...

Yep I do like the filtration on them. Some things I've been mulling over on a 6100...

1.) How are the factory carb settings, anyone put a tach on one yet? Dealer tuned this one for Kenneth. D shaped tool on H, reg screw on L
2.) Has a builder tore into one of these? No
3.) Dolmar finally put an unlimited coil on a saw (this saw)??? No.. 13,600 coil
4.) Have we seen any porting advantages on strato saws yet? Extreme fuel economy..
5.) Muffler...??? Hollow can best we could tell.
6.) Any other improvements one could do to the 6100??? Always..

I kinda want to buy one and send it strait out for port work but don't know that i've seen much in the way of strato port jobs on here yet...
.Hmmmm....

Latest posts

Back