MidWest SawFest IA MO spring GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spoke with my local sawmill that donated the cants last spring and he is on board for 20 or so cants for the races! He also has a Lucas mill that he will demonstrate for us as well.

I am hoping we can get a variety of log splitters for every one to try out!
I might be able to bring my oak series plitter from Allwoodlogsplitters down, if I can get it dug out of the shed and the table grate fixed by that time. Will have to see what when winter lets up, to get everything moved back around for summer in the shed.

Tell me you're gonna be there...
With a truckload of SD's!!!

Nate will be hangin' around your truck like a bear at the landfill...

Don't know if'n I could swing driving da truck.

Betcha 8 or more would fit in me '95 Corolla though.

Dancin' girls,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"A man has got to know his limitations, dem girls are profesisonals, a fool and his money are soon parted"

Ain't been to one of those fine establishments since I walked outta one at 3:00 AM and had to work a 12 hour shift (starting at 6:00 AM!)

Thinning I was down at least $200!

Don't know if'n I could swing driving da truck.

Betcha 8 or more would fit in me '95 Corolla though.

Dancin' girls,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"A man has got to know his limitations, dem girls are profesisonals, a fool and his money are soon parted"

Ain't been to one of those fine establishments since I walked outta one at 3:00 AM and had to work a 12 hour shift (starting at 6:00 AM!)

Thinning I was down at least $200!
Ya...... none them places round here. Cedar rapids has 3 I believe.

Why go there when there is candy bacon, fried fish, taters n onions and meat candy, and some of the best guys n gals a chainsaw freak could ever have the pleasure of meeting!

It happens?

Yup there was a fair lass at work, I had known her for many years, went ta see the girls dancin one night, saw her daughter on stage (I had known her since she was a little kid)

Let's just say we were both a little embarrassed?

If I can sneek it in between field work, planting & spraying I'll be there. Made it last year & was so impressed!! Great people - wonderfull hosts - learned more in a day than months of lurking on AS. Can't wait to see all you good folks again. Great time!!!
Jim
That would be sweet if you could make it over. Even sweeter to drive that power wagon in your avatar!

Back