MidWest SawFest IA MO spring GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am taking the week of 21 April off as vacation time to I hope/plan/expect to be home the whole time getting things spiffed up. The long winter and my frequent absences has the garage and shop in some disarray.

I sent what was left of the 101AA out to California in the hopes Terry Ives can make it useable again. If that works out I will really be able to make some noise on the 26th.

Mark

I was planning to bring a 60 inch X 60 inch maple for me to cut and splitt. Almost 4000lbs

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk
One of my favorite pics from a GTG is from last years' hedgefest, running that 3120.... I'd love to have another one cutting a huge chunk of wood! :D

Sent from north of hwy 8

One of my favorite pics from a GTG is from last years' hedgefest, running that 3120.... I'd love to have another one cutting a huge chunk of wood! :D

Sent from north of hwy 8
Doug's got a helper handle for that GIANT bar of his now... So hopefully no rock chucking this year... :)

Good morning folks. I'm not sure what all I'm going to bring yet. But there should be a 550xp, ms 361 , 372 , 385 or 390 (depends on what I feel like grabbing)395xp an 044, maybe a couple of others.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Sent from north of hwy 8

Maybe I should bring both big pieces and not just one. Plus I sent the 3120 to Mastermind last fall and it runs even better now. Fingers! I would like to get a video the 3120 cutting these monsters. Almost rolled the truck loading these. Little snow and fresh pain made the deck slippery. The piece slid across the bed of the truck. Video is on Facebook.

yqa9a6eb.jpg

8ejeja8y.jpg

U
Sarah this picture.

ja5aruda.jpg

love that pic! That's the one!
I have that one on my background screen at work... I get lots of "who's that?" comments, followed by looks of surprise when they hear the answer!
I sent it to a high level executive at my work who happens to be a saw nut also, and when I visited our corporate offices, I saw that it was on his background screen, too! He says he loves to tell people about "that gal in Minnesota" (said in a really strong NE accent) :cool:

Sent from north of hwy 8

Anyone interested in long bars? I can get my hands on some 5 and 6' bars cheap. The shipping kills the deal. I think around $50 give or take.

Latest posts

Back