MidWest SawFest IA MO spring GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As time gets closer we will need a balllpark count on # comin so we can get enuff pizza ordered.
Bring camp chairs to set on!
plenty of room to camp,only 3-4 spots with electric.
Do have genset though.

Marks a great guy and is worth the visit in itself. He has been here a couple times, so I would like to repay that visit.
We will see how the time goes, it is a bit out of the way..
I don't know what the convoy from Des Moines will look like, but if I drive my Rav4 we can squeeze 4-5 people in on friday afternoon to travel up to Mark's. Save some gas and trouble running several vehicles. We might even be able to throw a body in the cargo area if need be... I will admit I still have not been to see the McCulloch Museum of the Mid-West (or is it of the USA???).

Which ones of the old junks should I load? I'm thinking the ones that will start??
The problem is that the ones that start at home don't always start at the GTG and the ones you leave behind will most likely start as soon as you get home...

We should look around for some big daddy wood for the long bar guys... Just thinking out loud. I did a little looking when I was out there last weekend but didn't see much. Lots more ground to check out though..

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

We should look around for some big daddy wood for the long bar guys... Just thinking out loud. I did a little looking when I was out there last weekend but didn't see much. Lots more ground to check out though..

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
We have one big Oak and a fairly good size Elm to cut. Will try to get them measured this weekend.

Back