MidWest SawFest IA MO spring GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm planned on coming at this time. I'll have to check the LM husky's. I can get large stihl mounts for sure.

I'm planned on coming at this time. I'll have to check the LM husky's. I can get large stihl mounts for sure.
Sent you a PM earlier this morning on the bars. I have several stihl large mounts that I would love to run a 41"+ bar. Hit me back and I can PayPal you some $$$ to help defer the shipping.

How much 1/2" you got??
None... I have 3/8 and doug has some 404 if I need some or I can buy a roll.

However, Shaun does have that nifty bar grove grinder and he could probably make some of your bars deeper to fit the 1/2 chain if you need to... Are you looking for 1/2in? there might be some at an old farm I know of that has chainsaw stuff sitting around in it. I never look at the big old chain just b/c I have nothing to run it.

None... I have 3/8 and doug has some 404 if I need some or I can buy a roll.

However, Shaun does have that nifty bar grove grinder and he could probably make some of your bars deeper to fit the 1/2 chain if you need to... Are you looking for 1/2in? there might be some at an old farm I know of that has chainsaw stuff sitting around in it. I never look at the big old chain just b/c I have nothing to run it.

Yup, I can make um as deep as you want.

Alright, folks... we're coming up on the deadline! I need your shirt order by the end of next week - March 28 - in order to get what you want brought to the GTG. I wouldn't count on a follow up order, you never know if it'll happen! :)

Also, I just got word that long sleeve is available for an additional $2.50 per shirt, so if you're interested, let me know.

You do not need to pay in advance, just order in advance to get the shirt you want! I've got 30 shirts on my list, here's the list of folks I've got an order for - if you're not on this list, I've missed your order!

Dodgegeeks - 5
Sam Tips - 3
Struggle - 1
Mastermoobs - 3

Cobey - 2
Hoskvarna - 5
Black Dog Chainsaw -1
MX_Racer428 - 1
Tallguy - 1
Rheima - 1
Ronaldo - 2
Adam - 2
Moody - 1
Oliver1655 - 1
JRA1100 - 1

upload_2014-3-19_18-35-28.png
Here's the shirt color chart we've been working from - it's an 'I'll get you as close to this color as I can' chart, but at least gives you a frame of reference when making a selection:
upload_2014-3-19_18-34-16.png

Mark Ron and I cut the cotton wood today for the cants.
enequ2ut.jpg
aqaserer.jpg

2186 2188 2152 and wild thang.
yqapy5ah.jpg

Back