• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Mikita 6401 BB

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redunshee

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Putting up for sale my 6401 with a NWP big bloc cylinder and piston and upgraded filter assembly. Will also include the original 64cc p&c which is in great shape. Saw starts runs and idles great. Oils well. 20" bar and chain. Less than 1 tank thru it and compression is 150. Added a second exhaust port. Asking $450 plus shipping.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    685 KB · Views: 263
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    741.3 KB · Views: 286
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    712.1 KB · Views: 298
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    732.2 KB · Views: 250
That is a great deal on an awesome saw...

I just sold a stock, un-modded 6401 for just $25 less......

You are priced very good to include the good big bore kit, good original piston and cylinder, and the HD filter kit ($85 upgrade)

I am already regretting the sale of mine, but I have a JRed 630 to 272 already....

Nice saw and great price. How much of a difference in performance did you notice with the 2nd exhaust port on the non-cat muffler?

Putting up for sale my 6401 with a NWP big bloc cylinder and piston and upgraded filter assembly. Will also include the original 64cc p&c which is in great shape. Saw starts runs and idles great. Oils well. 20" bar and chain. Less than 1 tank thru it and compression is 150. Added a second exhaust port. Asking $450 plus shipping.
Still for sale?

Latest posts

Back