Milling pecans...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SHeee .e .e .e .e TTTTTTT!!!!

Freaking awesome!

That last one should just be polished up and put in an art gallery for posterity - with a $200,000 price tag of course ;-)

Last edited:
Aggie you hit the mother load, what can we say. Now you're gonna have to stick around here for at least as long as it takes for those monsters to dry and you make a few rustic coffee tables so we can see the finished product.

Those last crotch shots are gorgeous, beautiful slabs, what thickness are those?
The red inside definately makes for a nice unique touch.:clap: :clap:

What do you see in this pic. I see a cool looking skull in the center grain.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Yup... I see that too... would be even better though it that darker crotch figure in the center would be down where the teeth should be. Do a little intarsia and put an evil eye in place of that whitish spot, and maybe accent that little nose and you have yourself a very interesting coffee table.

This tree must be home to some ancient indian demon spirit!:dizzy:

Here's todays work. I made use of the camera's timer.

attachment.php

Slab 4

attachment.php

Stack. 7 table sized slabs. Purdy, ain't it?

attachment.php

I have to fix some of the stickers and weight it still.

Thanks for the compliments!:cheers:

Last edited:

attachment.php

On the top, it's an eagles head, going to the left, brows, beak,

OR the same area could be a right hand with thumb inside, and some weapon extending beyond.

That skull is pretty cool, hell of an overbite though.

Aggie, nice pics! I found your friend Rich S. on another site talking about pecans and a golf course, and put 2 and 2 together; small world, I guess. That center grain is pretty wicked, literally. I ditto the viking response! Looks like you're up to the gills in pecan there. I like the pics! Are you going to mod the 084 again? Just curious. I've been looking for a good used cylinder to do my 394. I need more power.

I run into other folks I know from here on other sites as well. Same thing with some shooting forums I frequent. Common interests draw folk together I guess.

I probably will have it modded again but not soon. I can't be without it for that long right now.

Back