Mini GTG in Ky

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No... you didn't buy a house in one of THOSE neighborhoods did you? Housing Associations are the devil... and he's communist.

Hey nice shed.... wounder if fayette urban county gov will let me put one up just like it.....or make me take it down if I do:D

Sure, just throw it up and see how long it takes em to catch on. On the other hand with a bandmill to play with you might just need a 3 or 4 car garage to store lumber in.

I am in a neighborhood, but no homeowner asso.....that was one thing we made sure of before moving into town. The city has been really reasonable for the most part.... they don't care that I own 9 beehives or that there are ducks wandering around my yard.....but don't mow the grass and all hell breaks loose....don't mow it long enough and they send Parks and Rec out to do it for you and then send you the bill..... They haven't mentioned the mill yet, but all my neighbors seem to be ammused by it right now.
My reasoning behind the Round-up was that they say I have to mow the lawn, but there is no ordinace that says I have to have a lawn:D

I am in a neighborhood, but no homeowner association....-snip-....don't mow it long enough and they send Parks and Rec out to do it for you and then send you the bill.....

Man am I glad I'm out in the country. They send Parks & Rec to mow your grass and you aren't in one of those gated places with associations? That's just wrong. What happened to a man's property being his own?

Ian

Last edited:
Csmin' Ya!

Great post guys.
There is just something about chainsaw millin, I love it.
I know it takes longer, and there is more manual labor involved but there really is something awesome about milling with a chainsaw.
I like the pic of Tandem milling.
How do you like the mini-mill?

Great post guys.
There is just something about chainsaw millin, I love it.
I know it takes longer, and there is more manual labor involved but there really is something awesome about milling with a chainsaw.
I like the pic of Tandem milling.
How do you like the mini-mill?

This outing was the first time that I had seen or used the mini-mill. I was impressed with how well it works and ordered myself one from Baileys.

Latest posts

Back