Mini skid replacement tracks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arbor pro

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Anyone have good luck with aftermarket skid loader tracks? I need to replace a set on my bobcat mt-50 mini skid steer. I see that most of the companies that manufacture tracks for the full-size skids also make them for the minis so, I'm going to assume that the quality and materials are basically the same whether big or small.

Bobcat brand tracks for my mini run about $790/set + S&H while some online sites have them listed for $400-$500/set + S&H.

Just wondering if the aftermarket ones hold up and if it's worth the savings to take the chance?

I ended up going with tracks from Dominion Equipment. Cost $390 for a set plus $90 shipping - about half the cost of tracks from a Bobcat dealer.

I got them on the other night and they seem to be decent enough. At half the price of manufacturer replacement tracks, I guess they're worth a try...

the tracks I got from dominion equipment seem to be working fine. The tread is different than the bobcat brand track - more like a bobcat tire lug rather than the 't' type that was on there originally but, they seem to work fine.

1/2 price that of bobcat tracks at $380 for a set plus $90 shipping. If I get half the life out of them, I'm really not out anything for trying...

update on your tracks?

Arbor Pro,
Could you give us an update on your dominion equipment replacement tracks?
I am currently shopping for new tracks for my Bobcat MT55 and would like to know how yours have held up.
Thanks,
Gerasimek

Arbor Pro,
Could you give us an update on your dominion equipment replacement tracks?
I am currently shopping for new tracks for my Bobcat MT55 and would like to know how yours have held up.
Thanks,
Gerasimek

The tracks are holding up well though, honestly, I haven't put that many hours on them yet - maybe 70 or so.

My only dislike for them is that the lug is deeper than what I would prefer. I would rather have a less agressive track with a shallower lug as these will leave an impression in soft yards. I have not seen any turf tracks for bobcat mini skids though so for now, these tracks are just fine and a good value for what I paid.

If you ever find a set of turf tracks for bobcat mini skids such as the 'green' ones made for full-sized asv skid steers, let me know. That's what I want...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back