• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Mint Condition Mastermind 362cm w/wrap

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bryanr2

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
This saw belonged to Kenis (Dexter Day). When he sold it, he had put 5 tanks thru it. I had just bought a 362cmr from Justin (fin460) when Dex offered his up for sale. Justin wound up buying Kenis' saw. Justin and I swapped and I paid the difference. I ran 1/2 tank of fuel thru it.
I have tried for near an hour to get pics to load to my computer so I can post them. When they come thru, I will update the thread. I paid $925 for the saw and have added an aluminum skid plate (24.99) off eBay.

Price is $950 shipped lower 48. Firm on price. With shipping, Im already not going to recover what I have in it.

Paypal as a gift. PM me.

man steve, don't recall ever seeing your sig so deprived. LOL

Im working hard to kick cad.:cool: With this Winter weather we have had (I still have ice on my driveway from the 16th), I haven't worked for 2 weeks. Pulling the rig out of the driveway for the first time tomorrow since the 13th. Need to get some funds flowing.:drinkingcoffee:

Buy with supreme confidence. I have saws that both of these guys have owned in the past. Top shelf men & equipment! Careful shipping second to none.

:rock: thanks for the kind words.

Papa said, "It takes a lifetime to build a good name, and only a second to destroy it." I live by those words.;)

Im working hard to kick cad.:cool: With this Winter weather we have had (I still have ice on my driveway from the 16th), I haven't worked for 2 weeks. Pulling the rig out of the driveway for the first time tomorrow since the 13th. Need to get some funds flowing.:drinkingcoffee:
when the weather is bad here i tell our guys " sometimes a truck makes more money setting in the shop, where it cant be involoed in an accident"

when the weather is bad here i tell our guys " sometimes a truck makes more money setting in the shop, where it cant be involoed in an accident"

That's exactly right. I deliver, repo, and move storage buildings for a living. The main roads have been good, it's the back roads, neighborhoods, and driveways that scare me. The kids have been out of school for 2 weeks bc buses couldn't run safely. If they can't run I didn't want to chance hauling. The risk was to great to slide trying to back an oversize load down someone's driveway to bother with it.

This saw belonged to Kenis (Dexter Day). When he sold it, he had put 5 tanks thru it. I had just bought a 362cmr from Justin (fin460) when Dex offered his up for sale. Justin wound up buying Kenis' saw. Justin and I swapped and I paid the difference. I ran 1/2 tank of fuel thru it.
I have tried for near an hour to get pics to load to my computer so I can post them. When they come thru, I will update the thread. I paid $925 for the saw and have added an aluminum skid plate (24.99) off eBay.

Price is $950 shipped lower 48. Firm on price. With shipping, Im already not going to recover what I have in it.

Paypal as a gift. PM me.
images (1).jpg

Latest posts

Back